Our most convenient mobile make-up/topping unit for refilling operations with (non-) pressurised seal flushing systems. The mobility of these refill units will let you charge multiple seal flushing systems with a single make-up unit, reducing cost and service needs.
Should you prefer fixed units for integration within each sealing system separately, kindly refer to our range of HMF refill units.
A high quality stainless steel Micropac® robust and compact hand pump with:
- A striking stroke capacity of 75cc that reduces refill time to an absolute minimum
- A hard chrome plated stainless steel piston rod for a long and reliable service life
- A stainless steel liquid reservoir, 20 Ltr.
- Fitted to a stainless steel well thought-out 2-wheel trolley with brake facility
- Any pressure capability up to 200 bar (std.= 40 bar)
- Complete with a 3 mtr. high pressure hose and SS high pressure quick connector.
- Complete with a stainless steel pressure gauge
- Complete with an overload protection valve
- Complete with a pressure release valve
HMS / Ordering code
HMS – V /2 – MC – P
(HMS is code for the basic equipment)
Material configuration options:
V = seal liquid reservoir volume in L.:
10 20 50(*1) (V is standard followed by /2)
MC = Material Configuration
W Anodised alloy for mineral oils and water
SW Stainless steel / bronze for mineral oils,
water and most other liquids
P = maximum charge pressure in barg(*2):
16, 25, 40, 60, 100, 160, 200
(*1): 50 L. shall be selected only for use on rather clean, flat and hard-surfaced pavements or else a 4-wheel trolley is recommended. Refer to our range of HMS 50/4 refill and topping-up units.
(*2): select a pressure range that is ≥20% above the desired charging pressure. For example: you need to charge to 28 barg which defines a requirement of plus 20%, is 33.6 barg, Select 40.
The ordering code HMS-20/2-SW-40 specifies a highly convenient mobile HMS make-up/refill unit, that is provided with a 20 L. reservoir on a convenient 2-wheel trolley, and is constructed of mainly stainless steel 316 materials. The nominal pressure capacity is 40 barg, best selected for a maximum operational pressure of 32 barg.
Unit can be automated using an air driven pump for ease of operation
A steerable 4-wheel trolley for higher reservoir volumes and larger service range. Please refer to our range of HMS 50/4 units.
Soft parts in EPDM or Viton available on request.
Level gauge i.s.o. dipstick.
Other charging connections (flanges etc.) available on request
ATEX certification if and as needed.
Westelijke Havendijk 15
4703 RA Roosendaal
+31 (0)165 593 170